Passport Services:
Travel the World from Buckeye

Did you know you can apply for a passport through the City of Buckeye? Our Human Resources department is a Passport Acceptance facility, which means you don’t have to leave the City to get your international travel documents. Just come see us at City Hall, Monday through Wednesday, 7:00am to 4:00pm and Thursday 7:00am, to 2:00pm. Walk-ins are welcome; no appointments are necessary. Here is what you’ll need:

  • A completed US Passport Application (available at our office or online)
  • An original or certified copy of your birth certificate, original certificate of naturalization or expired passport
  • A photo ID

Additional Requirements for Children 17 or Under 

  • Children age 16 – 17: one parent must be present (parent must have photo ID)
  • Children age 15 or under: Both parents must be present or additional paperwork is required (parents must have photo ID)
  • Children age 15 or under: Must have copy of birth certificate for passport renewals

Please call (623) 349-6254 if you have any questions.

See Complete Passport Details from the Bureau of Consular Affairs

Passport Fees

Please be advised we cannot accept debit or credit card payments.


Passport Options

Application FeeMake Money Order or Check Payable to”US Department of State”NO Cash Accepted Execution FeeMake Money Order or Check Payable to “City of Buckeye”Cash Accepted Photo FeeMake Money Order or Check Payable to “City of Buckeye”Cash Accepted
Passport Book (Age 16 & Older)




Passport Book (Under Age 16)




Passport Card (Age 16 & Older)




Passport Card (Under Age 16)




Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?