Public Records Requests

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

What is a Public Record?

Arizona Revised Statues defines records as: “all books, papers, maps, photographs or other documentary materials...made or received by any governmental agency in pursuance of law or in connection with the transaction of public business and preserved or appropriate for preservation by the agency or its legitimate successor as evidence of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, operations or other activities of the government, or because of the informational and historical value of data contained in the record, and includes records that are made confidential by statute."

Request a Public Record

For Police Records please contact Records Division at 623-349-6401, or visit their page.

For Fire Incident and Medical Reports please contact Fire Administration at 623-349-6700, or fill out the request form.

For Court Records please contact Magistrate Court Records at 623-349-6510, or visit their website.

The City Clerk’s Office is responsible for the preservation, maintenance and care of the city’s public records and we make them available to you on request.

To get a copy of a public record (not including police, fire or courts), simply fill out the City of Buckeye Public Records Request Form.