Service Start Up
Activate New Service
To request an application by mail, please call the Utility Billing Department at 623-349-6100.
Only those applications that are fully completed will be accepted.
The following information is required to process your application:
1. T wo forms of government issued ID, one must be a photo ID. Business accounts can use Tax Id number.
2. If paying by Credit or Debit Card, you must have the card number, CCV number, expiration date
and card billing address.
3. If you are a Homeowner: Please submit a copy of the Escrow Settlement Statement and Escrow number
4. If you are a Tenant: Please submit a copy of the signed Lease Agreement
5. If you are a Management Company: Please submit the Management Agreement and Tax Id number.
6. If you are a Realtor: Please submit a copy of the Listing Agreement and Tax Id number.
Please Note: There are different water providers within the City. To confirm your water provider, please contact our Utility Billing Office at 623-349-6100, Monday-Thursday, 7:00am-5:30pm.
New customers please click For all forms submitted to our Customer Service Representatives (new service, termination) please allow two (2) business days from date the application is received in our office for service to be activated.
here for important information about your water and sewer service
New customers please click here for important information about your trash and recycling account
The following deposits are required at the time of your application:
$ 230.00 Refundable Deposit - Residential with all services
$ 30.00 Refundable Deposit - Residential Garbage Only
$ 500.00 Refundable Deposit - Commercial up to 2" Water/Sewer services
$1000.00 Refundable Deposit - Commercial 3" Water/Sewer services
New Accounts and customer's who transfer an account will have the following Non-Refundable Activation
fees on their first bill:
$60.00 New Account Processing Fee - Residential and Commercial Accounts
$18.14 For 96-Gallon Garbage & Recycling Services - Residential Only
$28.79 For in-ground Garbage & Recycling Services - Residential Only
To view our Deposit and Activation Fees please click here.
If for any reason a customer needs to transfer an account a Termination Request must be completed for the
property being vacated and a Utility Application
must be completed for the new service location. The above
activation fees apply to all transfers of accounts.