Mayor and Council
Contact the Council
Town of Buckeye
530 East Monroe Avenue
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Phone: (623) 349-6949
Fax: (623) 349-6951
Assistant to the Town Council
Phone (623) 349-6949
Fax (623) 349-5951
About the Terms
The Mayor is elected at large for four-year terms and the Council is elected by district for staggered four-year terms.
- The next municipal election will be conducted in March 2014.
- The Buckeye Town Council has always prided itself on its accessibility to its residents
Vision and Value Statement
In Buckeye, we are committed to quality and service.
To Provide a Safe, Pleasant Community for All Citizens We Will:
- Serve Buckeye through a variety of town services designed to promote quality of life
- Ensure the safety of the community through aggressive public safety efforts and programs
- Respond to the needs of the community by promoting communication, accessibility, pride and responsibility.
- Value the tax dollar and maintain a sound fiscal policy that provides for a vibrant economy
- Incorporate safeguards to assure respect, fairness and equitable treatment of all present and future citizens
- Continue to evaluate our services and ourselves to ensure quality, planned and managed growth
- Endeavor to hire the best people we can find to help them develop their abilities.