Welcome to Our New Utility Bill Payment Page!
As the city of Buckeye continues to improve our customer service to you, we’ve made some changes to this page to simplify things for you, – whether you’re a long time customer, new resident or a former Global Water customer.
If you are a current city of Buckeye customer, you do not need to do anything different. You are welcome to explore the tabs below to see if you’d like to change the way you’re currently paying your monthly bill.
We’d like to welcome all new customers who were previously being billed for city services by Global Water. We’re excited to complete your transition. Below are detailed tabs to explain your new payment options.
(One-Time Payment through Xpress Bill Pay)
- You can pay your bill online through the city of Buckeye’s online portal, Xpress Bill Pay, which is our third party vendor
- Funds will be transferred the next business day
(recurring payments set up through Xpress Bill Pay, on a credit card or checking account)
- You can set up automatic payments using Buckeye’s third party vendor, Xpress Bill Pay.
- Funds will be transferred the next business day
- If you need assistance, please call Buckeye’s Customer Service Center at 623-349-6100 Monday – Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please choose the option that best describes you below.
- In June, you will receive your first bill from the city of Buckeye, and will have several new options on how you pay your bill each month.
- You will have a new 7-digit account number as of May 31, 2017. (The account number has two decimal points in it.)
- Your payment options will change. (see below)
- If you currently use Global’s U2You portal, the last day you’ll have access to this service is May 31, 2017.
You will now receive one monthly bill from the city of Buckeye that includes all city services (water, sewer, trash and recycling):
- Your water account number will now be your existing trash account number
- The name listed on your trash account will be the same name that is listed on your water account.
- If your trash account is currently set up for monthly, automatic, recurring payments:
- The amount deducted from your payment source will be increasing since it will also include water and sewer fees
- If you have set a limit on these types of payments, we encourage you to adjust this feature
Update on Water Billing for June
We are continuing to follow through on our commitment to ensure you are provided the best service and care from Water Resources; and our team is diligently reviewing all data recently converted to the city’s system from Fathom.
As a result, water bills to our customers in the former Global service area will be sent out later this week. These customers will still have the standard 21 days to make their monthly payment based on the date the bills are printed.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us 623-349-6100 Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Bank Bill Pay
(Your bank sends a paper check through the mail to the city of Buckeye)
- If you are currently paying your monthly bill through your bank, you are required to update the address on where to send payment to ensure it is processed timely.
- Checks from your bank are sent on the date you choose to pay the bill.
- This option may take up to 7 business days for the check to reach the city of Buckeye and be processed.
- Log in to your banking service
- Click on the account you use to currently pay your water bill
- Change the information to the following:
- City of Buckeye
- 530 E. Monroe
- Buckeye, AZ 85326
Pay By Phone
- Call 623-349-6100, then press Option 1, or call 888-694-2671
- Free automated service with step-by-step instructions
- Accepts debit, Visa, Master Card, Discover (icons)
- Available 24/7/365
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 623-349-6100, then press Option 3 to discuss
- Billing questions
- Special situations such as delinquent notices
You can pay your bill in person by bringing it to Buckeye City Hall:
Pay at the utility billing counter.Located directly to your right when you enter City Hall.
Use the payment drop box.Located directly behind City Hall, the drop box is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Use the payment kiosk.Located in front of City Hall, the kiosk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Utility Billing Customer Service
City of Buckeye water and sewer services
Utility Billing Online Payments
City of Buckeye online water and sewer payment options
Customer Service Line
Submit your customer service requests, comments and concerns online
Obtain a passport through the City of Buckeye
Permit Portal Access
Apply for, obtain, and track current permit status information
Public Records Requests
Forms and information for public records
Special Events Application
Information, requirements, and application
Arizona Motor Vehicle Department registration renewal
UTILITY BILLING QUESTIONS
Hours: 7:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Thursday
City Hall (General Information)
City of Buckeye
530 East Monroe Avenue
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Monday – Thursday
7:00 AM – 6:00 PM