How to Get a Residential Building Permit

Whether you are building a new custom home or making improvements to your existing one, you will need a permit from the City of Buckeye. Permits are required for projects like room additions, patio extensions, swimming pools, electrical work, gas grill hookups or new ramadas. Whatever you’re planning, the Development Services Department is here to help make sure you’re building safely and up to code. Working with our team of Permitting, Building Safety, and Planning and Zoning specialists, we will provide you with all the technical guidance and information you need to process your permit.

Click Here to See the Home Owners Permit Process

To get started, please stop by and visit us at the Development Services Center on the
second floor of City Hall.

City of Buckeye
530 East Monroe Avenue
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Phone (623) 349-6200
Fax (623) 349-6221

Monday through Thursday
7:00am to 6:00pm

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?