1003 E. Eason Avenue Buckeye, AZ 85326
Phone: (623) 349-6350
Hours of Operation
Monday –Friday 9 a.m. –7 p.m.
Closed: Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
The Dr. Saide Recreation Center hosts a variety of classes, programs and activities, including the Lil’ Squirts Preschool Program, dance classes, karate classes, cooking classes and teen programming.
The Drop Zone is the hottest afterschool hangout in town. The teen lounge features a pool table, fooseball, ping pong, gaming systems, public computers, and for something retro, those classic board games. Drop by the Drop Zone from 3-7 p.m. August through May, 1:45-7 p.m. on Wednesdays and 2–7 p.m. May through August. Weekly activities are drop-in based. Come on out and join in the fun!
FREE Weekly ActivitiesFor information on field trips, workshops and anything else happening at the Drop Zone, call 623-349-6350, refer to the quarterly brochure or come in and see us!
6 on 6 Soccer League: Mondays @ 4 p.m.
- February 12 - March 12, 2018
- Games are played behind the Rec Center
- Registration Required
Girl Power Hour: Tuesdays @ 5 p.m.
- Glam it up with creativity and style!
- Crafts and fun that gals will enjoy.
3 on 3 B-ball: Fridays @ 3:30 p.m.
- Got skills? Bring ‘em to our court!
- Minimum of 8 teams required for tournament.
Dodgeball: Fridays @ 6 p.m.
- Dodgeball Tourneys every Friday
- Drop-in play
- Come out to the Rec Center for your chance to crush homeruns. Are you a baseball fan? Wear your favorite baseball team’s shirt/jersey.
- Friday, February 21 @ 4 p.m. – FREE!
- Ages 13-17