1003 E. Eason Avenue Buckeye, AZ 85326
Phone: (623) 349-6350
Hours of Operation
Monday –Friday 9 a.m. –7 p.m.
Closed: Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
The Dr. Saide Recreation Center hosts a variety of classes, programs and activities, including the Lil’ Squirts Preschool Program, dance classes, karate classes, cooking classes and teen programming.
Drop Zone @ The REC
Summer Hours 2-7 p.m.
The Drop Zone is the hottest afterschool hangout in town. The teen lounge features a pool table, fooseball, ping pong, gaming systems, public computers, and for something retro, those classic board games. Drop by the Drop Zone from 3-7 p.m. August through May, 1:45-7 p.m. on Wednesdays and 2–7 p.m. May through August. Weekly activities are drop-in based. Come on out and join in the fun!
FREE Weekly ActivitiesFor information on field trips, workshops and anything else happening at the Drop Zone, call 623-349-6350, refer to the quarterly brochure or come in and see us!
Tabletop Tourneys: Mondays @ 4 p.m.
- Weekly tournaments will rotate among various lobby games.
Teen Leadership: Tuesdays @ 4 p.m.
- Learn and create lifelong skills that increase confidence, self-awareness and motivation.
- Gain leadership skills such as public speaking, social and interpersonal skills in a positive atmosphere.
Girl Power Hour: Thursdays @ 5 p.m.
- Glam it up with creativity and style!
- Crafts and fun that gals will enjoy.
3 on 3 B-ball: Fridays @ 3:30 p.m.
- Got skills? Bring ‘em to our court!
- Minimum of 8 teams required for tournament.
Dodgeball: Fridays @ 6 p.m.
- Dodgeball Tourneys every other Friday
- Drop-in play
Sunsplash Water Park: June 20th (11-17 year olds)
- $28 per person includes transportation, certified staff supervision, all access to park, buffet lunch and unlimited beverage.
- Departure time is 10:30 a.m. from the Dr. Saide Recreation Center
Elevate Trampoline Park: July 25th (11-17 year olds)
- $13 per person includes transportation, certified staff supervision, wall to wall trampolines, dunking courts, slack lines, fidget ladders, jumping pits, dodge ball courts and ninja training course.
- Departure time is 4 p.m. from the Dr. Saide Recreation Center