Don’t miss out! Participation in youth sports has proven to build self-esteem, promote teamwork, and develop the body as well as the mind.
Coed Soccer & NFL Flag Football
- Ages 4-14, Coed.
- 7-week game schedule.
- Each child will receive a jersey & end of season medal.
- Every child is guaranteed playing time and the game is taught in a fun, enjoyable atmosphere.
- Team formulation is created on a first come, first serve basis according to age and nearest school.
- Practice times, days, and locations are determined by the head volunteer coach.
- Games will be held each Saturday 3/10/18 – 4/28/18 (No games 3/31). Schedule is subject to change.
- Registration deadline is February 16th.
- The division of play is determined by player’s age as of March 10.
Fee: Resident $60 /Non-Resident $70 ($10 late fee applied if registering after February 16, 2018)
Soccer Parent Meeting: Wednesday, February 21 at 7 p.m. at the Buckeye Union’s Agee gym. Football Parent Meeting: Thursday, February 22nd at 7 p.m. at the Buckeye Union's Agee gym. Parents will be able to meet coaches and learn about league rules and philosophy.
Don’t miss out! Register online now (account login required) or at the Dr. Saide Recreation Center –1003 E. Eason Ave. Monday –Friday 9am –7pm (Closed Holidays).
They NEED you! VOLUNTEER COACHES are the backbone to youth sports and make our youth sport programs possible. Please join us in providing a positive and fun-filled sports experience for the children in our community. Each team needs a coach to conduct practices and direct players during games. Assistant coaches and team parents provide valuable support teaching skills, monitoring players, organizing activities and much more. All volunteers who provide direct service to children must be fingerprinted and pass a background check. Upon completion of a successful season, volunteer coaches will receive a $40 credit to use towards future City of Buckeye programs. So don’t wait... fill out your volunteer application now so you are ready to start right along with the team!
Refund Policy: The City of Buckeye Community Services Department does not offer refunds unless requested before Feb 16, 2018. A $2 processing fee will be applied to all refunds. No refunds or credits will be granted after Feb 16, 2018.
Questions? Contact Us!
Dr. Saide Recreation Center - 623-349-6350