Bulk trash will be collected once per quarter. Each area will have bulk collection four times per year. Please place bulk material in the front of your home at the curb no earlier than the weekend prior to your scheduled collection day. To view the schedule for bulk materials and collection days please refer to the link below.
Bulk Trash cart service requirements:
If you live within incorporated city limits, you MUST have a solid waste account with the City.
- Set your bulk pile out for collection by 5 a.m. on the day of your scheduled collection
- The bulk pile must not be larger than 6’ x 6’ x 6’ – You are responsible for disposal of bulk waste over this amount*
- Items must be placed in neat piles or stacks
- Your bulk pile shall be placed on your property, parallel to the street or curb. Your pile shall not be placed on the sidewalk, in the street, behind a fence or any obstruction.
- Do not place your pile within ten feet (10’) of any fixed object or in any manner which would interfere with pedestrians, bicyclists, equestrians, or motorists.
- Furniture, Mattresses/Box Springs, old TVs
- Loose debris/trash (bagged)
- Appliances (Freon must be removed by certified technician and the appliance must be accompanied by tag or certificate)
- Grills (propane or coals removed)
- Cardboard boxes collapsed and bundled (stacked and tied)
- Construction/demolition material under 25 Pounds (generated by resident NOT a contractor)
- Pipes or any long items cut to three foot (3’) lengths and bundled (stacked and tied)
- Green Waste (tree limbs, braches)– bundled (3 foot long pieces, stacked and tied)
- Green Waste (leaves, grass) – bagged
- Household Hazardous Waste (paint, chemicals, oil)**
- Lead acid batteries
- Infectious or medical solid waste
- Metal material or automobile parts over fifty (50) pounds
- Tires from any type of vehicle
- Glass (windows, shower doors, patio doors, mirrors, etc.)
- Bricks, concrete, dirt, rocks, asphalt, roofing or similar materials
For a full list of acceptable methods of bulk trash storage, please see Chapter 9 of the City of Buckeye regulations or call our Environmental Compliance Officer, Susan Avans, at (623) 349-6802.
Have more trash than will fit in a 6’ x 6’ x 6’ space?
Buckeye residents receive a special rate at the landfill, located on the East side of MC85 (24427 S Us Highway 85, Buckeye, AZ 85326). There is a minimum fee of $10.30 which covers the first 600 pounds. Additional weight may incur more charges. Bring your Trash Service bill to show that you live in the city and have a trash account.
Click here for important information about your trash and recycling account
To Report Missed Carts on Fridays
Contact Republic Services at (602) 442-5953
All Trash and Recycling Containers Must be at Your Curbside by 5:30 AM on Collection Day.
Trash and Recycling collection occurs from 6:00AM to 5:00 PM.
Customer Service: (623) 349-6100
Solid Waste Division: (623) 349-6800 (Option 2)
Household Hazardous Waste Information: (623) 349-6802 or (623) 349-6805
Environmental Compliance Officer: Susan Avans, (623) 349-6802
New customers please click here for important information about your trash and recycling account.