Proposed City Budget Public Meeting
- Date: 05/28/2019 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Festival Fire Station #704 Community Room
27360 W. Wagner Complex Dr.
Buckeye , Arizona 85396
Three different meeting times and locations are scheduled throughout the city to accommodate a variety of schedules. The city manager and chief financial officer will present identical information at each meeting. Residents will also have an opportunity to ask questions following the presentation.
The other meeting dates, times and locations are:
Wednesday, May 29
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Buckeye Community Center
201 E. Centre Ave.
Thursday, May 30
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Coyote Branch Library Program Room
21699 W. Yuma Rd. #116
In addition, the Buckeye City Council will review and discuss the FY 19/20 budget at one of the following workshops or regular meetings.
- May 21, 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. – Council Workshop
- June 4, 6 p.m. – Council Meeting, Adoption of Tentative Budget
- July 2, 6 p.m. – Council Meeting, Public Hearing and Adoption of Final Budget
All Council meetings are at Buckeye City Hall, 530 E. Monroe Ave.
To learn more about the city’s finances, please visit buckeyeaz.gov/government/financial-services