The Buckeye Public Library System in partnership with Arizona State University and Economic Development, has created the Entrepreneurship Outreach Network (EON) dedicated to “Linking Today’s Innovative People with Today’s Growing Buckeye”.
- Meet-Ups: Roundtable discussions between entrepreneurs looking to start or already have a business to discuss, brainstorm, share ideas and get feedback
- Workshops: Hands on and engaging workshops that include guest speakers, specific topic related content and activities and steps for entrepreneurs to take to keep moving forward
- Resources: Links to several useful business related support throughout the state and country, business books, and online articles highlighting current trends and business information
Grow Buckeye – EON.
Can’t make the workshops due to time and distance? No problem. We have created a Facebook group called Grow Buckeye – EON:
- Watch the Workshops Live or at your convenience
- Ask questions and get responses from guest speakers during live broadcasts
- Keep informed of program and event dates & times
- Have access to workshop handouts and presentations
- Access Links to resources and videos to keep you up to date on trends and business
EON Business Workshop (CB)
- Date: 10/17/2019 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Coyote Branch Library
21699 W. Yuma Rd.
Buckeye , Arizona 85326
Start or build your business by attending Business Workshops at your library on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays. Learn about resources, trends to be aware of and steps to take. You will engage with hands on lessons, hear local entrepreneurs share their successes and obstacles they overcame, ask questions and identify the steps you will take.
- How to discover new & innovative ideas for a business.
- How to use the Business Model Canvas.
- How to increase your sales.
- How to market your business.
- How to use free marketing tools to create marketing material.
- How to start and run a home-based business.