Free Fitness Classes begin Aug. 26
Shake up your exercise routine, meet your neighbors and get fit with friends at Buckeye Recreations Department’s FREE Fitness in the Park workout program, Monday through Friday evenings, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Sundance Park, 22865 W. Lower Buckeye Road.
Classes start August 26 and are open to all ages, beginners and experts alike.
This popular, ongoing program provides your children a place to play while you complete the one-hour workouts with some of the most popular classes offered at gyms across the county.
With excellent music and certified instructors, these classes are FREE and open to everyone. All you need is a water bottle and to show up every day. No pre-register needed.
Here’s the class schedule:
- Mondays - Ignite Yoga where you learn yoga postures, breathing techniques and proper alignment.
- Tuesdays - PiYo offers a high intensity, low impact workout combining Pilates and Yoga moves.
- Wednesdays – STRONG by Zumba, combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synchronized with music.
- Thursdays – Fury Wellness, 25 minutes of functional fitness and 25 minutes of nutrition education.
- Fridays – POUND, a unique sweat, sculpture and rocking workout with weighted drumsticks to build on your physique.
Make working out fun again, outside, with friends and neighbors.
For more information about the program, please visit buckeyeaz.gov/fitness-in-the-park or call 623-349-6350.