Buckeye implementing new measures to comply with Governor’s Executive Order
Buckeye is implementing several new measures to comply with Governor Ducey’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy, Stay Connected” Executive Order. These changes will help enforce the updated physical distancing guidelines from the CDC.
All walking trails at city parks and Skyline Regional Park remain open, but the following amenities will close at 10 p.m. tonight:
- Playgrounds (Sundance, Earl Edgar, Kell, Serena and Town parks)
- Sundance Dog Park
- Buckeye Skate Park
- Sports fields
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Bulk trash service is suspended until further notice
- Residents can request a free “temporary” trash can by calling 623-349-6100
- These cans will be removed once the Executive Order is lifted (remember to bag and tie)
- Residents can request a free landfill certificate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development applications, building permits, plan reviews and payments will be through electronic submittal beginning April 6.
- Neighborhood meetings for input on upcoming planning projects are replaced with an Interim Citizen Review Process effective immediately
- Adopt-A-Road program is suspended until further notice
Public access to City Hall is restricted, but residents can find the services they need at buckeyeaz.gov.
For the latest COVID-19 information, please visit buckeyeaz.gov/COVID-19