No-contact pickup service begins at Buckeye libraries
Starting May 26, the Buckeye Public Library System will launch a No-contact pickup service, Monday through Friday from 8 to 10 a.m. to ensure residents continue to have access to books, videos and other resources.
Just “Reserve, Arrive and Retrieve” your items from either library location or the Roadrunner Bookmobile. The Bookmobile will provide No-contact service exclusively to the Tartesso and Festival communities beginning May 28.
Library staff will wear masks and gloves while maintaining physical distancing when assisting customers. The pick-up process will vary slightly between the Downtown and Coyote branches. The Downtown branch will have “walk-up” service and the Coyote branch will provide curbside service.
To get started, simply:
- Reserve your book, DVD or other resource online at http://buckeye.polarislibrary.com/ or by calling 623-349-6300
- You’ll be notified when your items are available
- Please pick-up your items within seven days
- Arrive between 8 and 10 a.m.
- Retrieve your items by following the instructions posted at each library or outside the Bookmobile
To return items, Book Returns at both library locations are now in service. All returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before returning to available status.
To learn more, please visit buckeyeaz.gov/library/nocontact