Liquor Licenses

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Any person who sells liquor in Arizona must apply for a Liquor License at the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses & Control. The State will forward all Liquor License Applications for Buckeye to the City of Buckeye Clerk’s Office. Upon receiving the application, the Buckeye Clerk’s Office will post a public notice on the proposed business premises. The public notice must remain up and will be removed by the City Clerk’s Office the day after the Council Meeting. Any person who resides or who owns or leases property within one mile of the applicant’s premises may come to the scheduled Council Meeting (listed next to the application), complete a Comment Form and submit it to the City Clerk so that you are allowed to address Council.

The City is required to have the recommendation back to the State within 60 days of the receipt of the application. The City of Buckeye has no control over the processing of a license application after the City Council makes its recommendations to the Arizona Department of Liquor.

For more information, please go to Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control

NOTE: Newly received liquor license applications will only be listed on this site during the City’s processing/approval period. If an application was removed from this list, then they will be removed after the scheduled Council Meeting.
The applications listed below are organized by date received and start with the most recent on top.

For questions regarding the liquor license, please contact the City of Buckeye Clerk’s office:

 Lucinda J. Aja
 (623) 349-6911
 530 East Monroe Avenue
 Buckeye, AZ 85326

For questions regarding liquor license fees, please contact the City of Buckeye Business Licensing Department:

 Mike Miller
 (623) 349-6165
 530 East Monroe Avenue
 Buckeye, AZ 85326