We are Building a Better Buckeye!
Construction Project Management handles all of the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) projects, in addition to other tenant improvement projects within the City. You can drive around and see our work throughout Buckeye, or browse our gallery of CIP projects.
We are proud of what we do and work diligently to put Buckeye's money to work to finish on time and within or under budget without compromising quality. That is always the goal of Construction Project Management! All of our efforts are a collaboration between our Construction Project Managers (CPMs) and other entities such as:
- Various City Departments
- Contracting & Purchasing within our Division
- Design Consultants, Engineers, and Architects
- Outside Contractors and other Vendors
- Special Project Committees
- Other end-users
Our CMPs are involved in the entire construction process including the study, program, design, permit, construction and finally opening of facilities throughout Buckeye. They also handle the:
- Assists Contracting & Purchasing in the selection process for Consultants and Contractor
- Management of these services during the construction process
- Construction warranty period issues
Construction Project Management Team
Doug Nooden, P.E.
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6212
Cell Phone: (623) 688-6893
Steven Riley, M.P.A.
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6172
Cell Phone: (623) 687-8442
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6269
Cell Phone: 623-694-6331