Buckeye is for Business!!
Contracting and Purchasing facilitates the purchase of materials, supplies, goods and professional/construction services for all of the Departments in the City. We are the only Department who has the authority to obligate funds outside of any limitations placed on individuals authorized to make small purchases via petty cash procedures, check request procedures, or as outlined in the p-card manual.
Construction and Professional Service-related functions include:
- Formal Solicitation Process utilizing Competitive Bid Requirements
- Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Invitations For Bid (IFBs)
- Request For Qualifications (RFQ)
- Contract Awarding
- Monitoring of Contractor Performance
- Addressing possible Conflicts of Interest
Materials, Supplies, Goods and other non-professional service-related handling:
- Procurement Code Management utilizing best practices for obtaining quality goods and services at a fair and reasonable price.
- Management of Surplus Material utilizing Public Surplus Auction Site allowing us to sell a variety of assets the City no longer needs.
Contracting and Purchasing Team
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6225
Cell Phone: (623) 249-8750
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6280
CIP Construction Contracting and Purchasing
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6174
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6175
Other Construction and Goods & Services Contracting and Purchasing
Erin Reilly, SPSM
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6173
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6171