Buckeye is for Business!!
The Purchasing and Contracting unit facilitates the purchase of materials, supplies, goods, professional/construction and non-professional services for all of the departments in the city. We carry sole authority to obligate funds outside of any limitations placed on individuals authorized to make small purchases via petty cash procedures, check request procedures, or as outlined in the p-card manual.
Construction and Professional Service-related functions include:
- Formal Solicitation Process utilizing Competitive Bid Requirements
- Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Invitations For Bid (IFBs)
- Request For Qualifications (RFQ)
- Contract Awarding
- Monitoring of Contractor Performance
- Addressing possible Conflicts of Interest
Materials, Supplies, Goods and other non-professional service-related handling:
- Procurement Code Management utilizing best practices for obtaining quality goods and services at a fair and reasonable price.
- Management of Surplus Material utilizing Public Surplus Auction Site allowing us to sell a variety of assets the city no longer needs.
Purchasing & Contracting Team
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6225
Cell Phone: (623) 249-8750
Management Assistant/Vendor Services Coordinator
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6280
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6174
Desk Phone: 623-349-6173
Goods & Services Purchasing & Contracting, Surplus Property Management
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6175
Desk Phone: (623) 349-6171