IMPORTANT NOTICE: Processing Delay due to Software Upgrade
In the coming weeks we will be transitioning to our new permitting software. This new technology will deliver the system modernization the city needs to help streamline our processes by integrating operations into one location while expanding self-service capabilities. During this transition, staff will be temporarily entering applications in multiple programs. As a result, you may notice a longer than normal wait time. Providing excellent customer service will remain our top priority during this transition. We appreciate your patience and understanding and encourage you to contact our staff with any questions.
- If your permit number resembles any of the following: BLD-19-01362, ENG-19-01428, FDP-19-01556 or PLZ-19-01219, please use the SmartGov portal. If your permit number resembles any of the following: BLDR-19-10000, ENG-19-10000, ENGROW-19-10000, FDPR-19-10000 or PLZP-19-10000, please use the EnerGov portal.
- To request an inspection through our new Citizen Self Service portal, you must first register to create an account. For assistance, please contact the Development Services Permit Center at 623-349-6200. We are committed to providing the best service possible, but due to the high volume of inspection requests, we are unable to accommodate AM or PM specific requests. We appreciate your patience during this time of transition.
This division of Development Services inspects construction and development projects within the city to ensure a quality built environment and compliance with city adopted building codes.
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Residential Code
- 2012 International Mechanical Code
- 2012 International Plumbing Code
- 2011 National Electrical Code
- 2012 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2012 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2012 International Existing Building Code
- 2010 ADAAG
Note: The codes mentioned above are copyrighted. These can be viewed at City Hall or purchased from the International Code Council.
Inspection Request Portal
If you are a new customer to Buckeye, you will need to create an account. Please follow these instructions to create an account. Once your account is created, please contact us at 623-349-6200 to receive your access code.