Draft Design Standards for Review and Comment
*The City of Buckeye has developed draft Traffic Signal and ITS requirements for incorporation into the City’s Engineering Design Standards and Details, Sections 6-4 and 6-6 respectively. The intent is to present these documents to the City Council in an upcoming council meeting for adoption. Please review the draft documents and provide any comments you have to John Willett, City Traffic Engineer at email@example.com no later than July 7th, 2020.
The Engineering Design Standards guides you through the design process for all development in the city of Buckeye.
Please navigate through the Table of Contents to conveniently access data and information to keep your construction in compliance with City Code.
1-0 General Information
- Section 3-1 Water
- Section 3-3 Steel Storage Tanks
- Section 3-5 Well Equipping (Well Facility Design Manual –DM301)
5-0 Grading and Drainage
- Section 6-1 Transportation Impact Analysis
- Section 6-3 Street Planning And Design Criteria
- Section 6-5 Signing and Marking
- Addendum No. GD-1 Request 1 –Adding the “MAG modified 501-3 detail”
- Addendum No. SM2 –Request No. 3 –Revised painted symbols to be preformed stencils
- Addendum No. SM3 –Request No. 4 –Revise anchor sleeve and post size
- Addendum No. S1 –Revise the Manhole Cover detail 41260 to the current COB logo
- Addendum No. SP-1–Request 1 –Major Intersection CrossSlope
- Addendum No. SP-2 - Request 1 - Modified MAG Standard Detail 221
- Addendum No. TIA 1 - On-Site School Queuing
- Addendum No. TIA 2 - Student Parking
- Addendum No. W1 –Request No. 1 –Tracer Wire Materials
- Addendum No. W3 –Request No. 5 –Valve Box Modification
- Addendum No. W4 –Request No. 6 –Residential PRV