Find forms, applications and checklists to assist you in each stage of the engineering development process for residential development.
The entitlement process is conducted through the Planning Division.
The Engineering Department reviews all pre-plats and final plats for conformance to state and local standards.
- Engineering Permit Application
- Engineering Submittal Checklist
- Fee Worksheet
- Address Map Submittal Checklist
The Engineering Department reviews all plans in accordance with City of Buckeye Engineering Design Standards and MAG standards.
Plan Approval/Signature Submittal
REFER TO YOUR TRANSMITTAL FOR SIGNATURE SUBMITTAL INSTRUCTIONS SPECIFIC TO YOUR PROJECT
- Return a copy of the transmittal with your signature submittal
- Submit (4 ea.) full size plan sets for signature
- Submit (1 ea.) hard copy of all reports for signature
- A CD or flash drive containing the following items is required:
- Base map for all plans seeking approval.
- All the information shall be shown on a single map, not cut sheets like the plans, and located on reasonable layers in CAD
- All information shall be in an AutoCAD format that is no older than three (3) years of the current released AutoCAD version
- PDF copy of all report on CD
CONTACT YOUR ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN FOR ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE OF YOUR PROJECT
- Construction Process Checklist
- Engineering Permit Checklist
- Certificate of Insurance Requirements
- Public Infrastructure Assurance Agreement (PIAA)
- Pre-Construction Request Information Sheet
- Fire Department Site Requirements
- Material Submittal Checklist
- Approved Asphalt Mix Designs