The city of Buckeye holds consolidated elections in the fall of even years. The next regularly scheduled election will be in the fall of 2020 for Districts 1, 2, 3, and the Mayor at-large.
Important Information for Interested Candidates:
To prevent and reduce exposure to the COVID-19 virus, we are asking residents interested in becoming a candidate for the upcoming 2020 election to make an appointment with the City Clerk in order to file a Statement of Interest and receive an official candidate serial number. Appointments can be made by calling the City Clerk at (623) 349-6911 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Presidential Preference Election Information:
- See the Mayor and Council District Representatives
- What District Am I In?
- Maricopa County Elections Department
- Register to Vote!
- Where Do I Vote?
- Permanent Early Voting List PEVL
- Election Results
2020 Election Information
- Resolution No. 07-20 Call of Election
- Resolución N°. 07-20 Convocatoria de Elecciones
- Notice of Election
- Aviso de Elecciones
City Clerk’s Office Contact Information
Lucinda Aja, City Clerk
Summer Stewart, Deputy City Clerk
Lizbeth Camacho, Records Manager/ ADA Coordinator
Brittny Woods, Administrative Assistant
Full Transparency: Campaign Finance Reports
Download the reports for each candidate in the upcoming election:
Int'l Association of Metal, /air, Rail, and Transportation Workers Local 359 PAC (SMART PAC)
Michelle R. Hess - Yes4Hess (2020 Candidate Committee)
- Michelle R. Hess - Yes4Hess - Statement of Organization
- 2019 May Pre-Election Report - Yes4Hess Campaign Finance Report
- 2019 2nd Quarter Report - Yes4Hess Campaign Finance Report
- 2019 4th Quarter Report - Yes4Hess Campaign Finance Report
- 2020 March Pre-Election Report - Yes4Hess Campaign Finance Report
- 2020 1st Quarter Report - Yess4hess Campaign Finance Report
Eric W. Orsborn - Orsborn for Mayor (2020 Candidate Committee)
Financial Disclosure Documents
Download the Financial Disclosure Statements for running Councilmember and Mayor candidates
- District 1:
- District 2:
- District 3:
Download the Financial Disclosure Statements for current Mayor and Councilmembers: