Special Event Liquor Licenses are regulated by the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control. If this license suits your needs please complete the following:
1. Print and complete the City Special Event Liquor License Application
2. Print and complete the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control Application for Special Event License.
3. Submit the completed forms by mail or in person to the City Clerk's Office at:
530 East Monroe Avenue
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Telephone: (623) 349-6000 (option 2)
4. You will receive an e-mail notification of the acceptance of the application and the date of the Council Meeting.
5. Once your State application has been approved, it will then be signed and returned to you. It is your responsibility to send the application and payment to the Arizona Department of Liquor License and Control.
If you have additional questions, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (623) 349-6911 or e-mail email@example.com