Access to the Court building is now RESTRICTED as directed by the Courts Administrative Order.
(Haga clic en "TRANSLATE" para obtener esta información en Español)
The Buckeye Municipal Court is taking the following measures to stay in compliance:
- Face coverings are required. Acceptable face coverings include non-medical masks, bandanas and cloth.
- Social distancing is mandatory, so please keep 6 feet apart while you are in the building.
- Only people scheduled to appear in court can enter the building, all others will be asked to wait outside.
- Minors may be accompanied by one (1) parent/guardian.
- If you are scheduled to appear in court for a Civil Traffic matter, you have the option to call in and handle your matter telephonically.
- Persons with outstanding warrants will still be seen, but must comply with the measures now in place.
- Persons filing a petition for an Order of Protection or Injunction Against Harassment will still be seen, but must comply with the measures now in place.
- We will NOT be issuing Marriage Licenses or scheduling wedding ceremonies until further notice.
Important Notice: The Court will not provide face masks or coverings. You must contact the court immediately if you do not have access to a face mask or covering, and you will be given a new court date.
If you are sick, or experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Dry Cough
Please call (623) 349-6510 immediately and you will be given a new court date.
FAILURE TO OBTAIN A NEW COURT DATE MAY RESULT IN A WARRANT BEING ISSUED.
Under supervision of presiding Judge Maria Brewer, Buckeye's Municipal Court has jurisdiction over criminal misdemeanors, traffic citations, city code violations, orders of protection and injunctions prohibiting harassment. This page answers commonly asked questions regarding court procedures and activities.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
21749 W. Yuma Rd., Suite 101
Buckeye, Az 85326