In response to the COVID-19 situation, the Buckeye Municipal Court is taking the following actions:
- If you are scheduled to appear in court on March 24, 2020 your case has been rescheduled to April 14, 2020.
- If you are scheduled to appear in court on March 25, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. your case has been rescheduled to April 20, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
- If you are scheduled to appear in court on March 31, 2020 your case has been rescheduled to April 21, 2020.
- If you are scheduled to appear in court on March, 25 2020 and April 1, 2020 for a “Civil Traffic” matter your case has NOT been rescheduled. You have the option to call in and handle your matter telephonically or you may appear in court as scheduled.
- Persons with outstanding warrants will still be seen
- Persons filing a petition for an Order of Protection or Injunction Against Harassment will still be seen.
- We will NOT be issuing Marriage Licenses or scheduling wedding ceremonies until further notice.
If you are sick, or experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Dry Cough
Please call (623) 349-6517 immediately and you will be given a new court date.
FAILURE TO OBTAIN A NEW COURT DATE MAY RESULT IN A WARRANT BEING ISSUED.
Under supervision of presiding Judge Maria Brewer, Buckeye's Municipal Court has jurisdiction over criminal misdemeanors, traffic citations, city code violations, orders of protection and injunctions prohibiting harassment. This page answers commonly asked questions regarding court procedures and activities.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
21749 W. Yuma Rd., Suite 101
Buckeye, Az 85326