Application to Set Aside Judgment

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

For Criminal Cases Only

Once you have complied with all the terms and conditions of your case and your case has been closed, you may fill out and submit an Application to Set Aside Judgment (see below).  After it has been filed the court will review your application and enter a ruling within 5 to 10 days. 

You may submit your application by fax, mail or in person.  After submitting your application you must follow up with the court regarding the status of your application.

(Haga clic en "TRANSLATE" para obtener esta información en Español)