CREATING AND CUSTOMIZING YOUR ACCOUNT
Please follow the instructions below to sign-up for Nixle alerts and to update your user profile and settings.
Visit www.Nixle.com and login using the information you inserted into the “sign-up” widget on this page.
- Click the “settings” tab on the top right of the page. From there, you can check the boxes to choose whether or not to receive messages from the corresponding agencies.
- You may also determine what types of messages you would like to receive (Alerts, Advisories, Community) using the drop down menu to the right of the agency.
- You may also check the box for “email” if you would like to receive email messages from the corresponding agency.
- For emergency messages, you can use the drop-down menu next to the corresponding agency to determine whether or not you wish to receive voice messages and if you wish to receive messages on your mobile phone, land line, or both.
- Using the “locations” tab in your user profile, you may update your home address and use the checkboxes to indicate whether or not you would like to receive emails, SMS text messages and if you would like to subscribe to receive messages from official government agencies, such as the Arizona Department of Emergency Management.
- Under the “account” tab, you may input your personal information, including email address, mobile and home phone number and indicate whether you would like to receive voicemails or not. You may also set “phone notifications” in this tab, which will allow you to set timeframes for when you would like to receive messages and when you would like notifications to be turned off.