These Cemetery Grounds are Devoted to the Sacred Burial of our Beloved Family Members
- Regular maintenance is conducted Monday through Friday.
- Staff will remove weathered or unsightly floral displays.
- Quarterly site maintenance to remove ALL loose/placed items will take place during the first 2 weeks of January, April, July, and October.
- Glass/ceramic/metal/wooden objects or similar ornaments, lighting of any kind, fencing, borders, rocks/rubble, pictures, jewelry, toys/benches, trellises, statues, or structures of any kind are prohibited and will be removed.
- All flowers, plants, and other acceptable items must be placed on the headstone.
Any prohibited items will be removed and placed in the recovery bins located at the north section of the cemetery.
The city of Buckeye is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Planting of flowers, trees, shrubs, seeds, and/or ground cover is prohibited.
- Willingly marking, defacing, augmenting, or damaging any property is prohibited.
- The application of any plant, tree, or grass augmenting product is prohibited.
- All improvements and monument installations are performed by city staff.
- Flood irrigation is conducted weekly or bi-weekly based on the need and availability.
City Code regulating the Cemetery is available HERE.
Please call (623) 349-6170 with any questions or concerns.