The needs of individuals and the community as a whole are rapidly changing as the COVID-19 situation evolves. Find an updated list of local, county, state and federal resources here.
Please visit growbuckeye.com for helpful information for Buckeye businesses and customers, ArizonaTogether.org for state resources or below for several other resources to get through these challenging times.
-Arizona Department of Health Services website or phone (602) 542-1025
-Center for Disease Control and Prevention website or phone 1-800-232-4636
-Maricopa Public Health Department website or phone 602-506-6900
-All Faith Community Food Bank
-Updated information on school meal service
* Buckeye Elementary School District Facebook page
* Buckeye Union High School District Facebook page
* Liberty Elementary School District website
* Litchfield Elementary School District website
* Saddle Mountain Unified School District Facebook page
-Area Agency on Aging 24-hour Senior Help Line (602) 264-4357 for extended assistance