Thank you for your interest in Buckeye's Environmental and Public Health Awareness workshop!
This interactive, fun-filled workshop - taught by the Valley's most sought-after environmental health professionals - takes place at the Coyote Branch Library meeting room on Saturday, March 30, 2019, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Registration begins at 7 a.m.
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Air Quality
- Water Conservation
- Let's Talk Trash: Pollution Prevention
- Landfill Operations
- Vector Control
- Swimming Pools
- Monsoons and Flood Control
- Personal Health and Awareness
- Drug Abuse and Prevention
- Boy Scouts can earn the Public Health merit badge - no pre-requisites required, but please bring a signed blue card
Registration is limited to the first 50 students, ages 11-20.
Lunch is provided (courtesy of Republic Services)