Before & After School Enrichment (B.A.S.E.) Program
Registration for 2019-2020 school year will begin July 1st.
The B.A.S.E. program provides a safe and exciting place for children enrolled in Kindergarten–8th grade, to be in out-of-school time. Our creative programming will enhance self-confidence, self-expression, social skills and cognitive skills while keeping youth physically active.
B.A.S.E. is located on Buckeye elementary school campuses and is state licensed, regulated by the Arizona Department of Health Services. Program sites are open on early release days; however are closed on national holidays or when the school campus is closed.
Program accepts DES funding; if fee assistance is needed please contact the Department of Economic Security at 623-925-0095.
Registration Packet will be available June 2019
Registrations must be completed at the Dr. Saide Recreation Center (1003 E. Eason Ave.). Mon. –Fri. 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Registration fee plus the first week of attendance is due at time of registration. Kid’s B.A.S.E. locations do not accept registrations.
For more information please contact 623-349-6350 or email email@example.com
Hours of Operation
- August 7, 2019- May 21, 2020
- Before Care: 6 a.m. –Start of School
- After Care: End of School –6:30 p.m.
A $25 non-refundable registration fee per child is due at the time of registration per school year (Registration fee waived if enrolled in auto bill pay.)
- Before Care: $30/Week or $7/Day
- After Care: $55/ Week or $12/Day
Kids B.A.S.E. Locations
- Bales Elementary 25400 W. Maricopa Rd.
Site Phone: 623-694-3707
- Inca Elementary
Site Phone: 623-764-4474
- Jasinski Elementary
4280 S. 246th Ave. Site Phone: 623-694-7198
- Sundance Elementary
23800 W. Hadley Rd.
Site Phone: 480-800-7930
- Marionneaux Elementary
24155 W. Roeser Rd
Site Phone: 480-800-9000
Transportation is provided to Inca Elementary. Site for after care only. Space is limited.
- West Park Elementary Transportation is provided to Jasinski Elementary. Site for after care only. Space is limited.
- Tartesso Elementary - Full-day care available on Monday's (6a.m.-6:30p.m.). Tuesday -Friday site is for after care only.