What have you got to lose? Program Starts January 7!
Sundance Park | 22865 W. Lower Buckeye Road
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Monday - Friday | FREE Program!
If you’re looking to shake up your exercise routine and want the motivation of a group, then Fitness in the Park is for you! The music is great; the classes are the most popular offered at gyms across the county and its absolutely FREE all you need is a water bottle and to show up! This popular ongoing program offers a large park for kids to play in while parents complete their 1-hour workout.
- On Mondays, try Ignite Yoga, to learn yoga postures, breathing techniques and proper alignment.
- Tuesdays, PiYo offers a high intensity low impact workout that combines Pilates and Yoga moves.
- Wednesdays, jump to ZUMBA with international music and dance themes that create a dynamic and exciting aerobic workout.
- Thursdays, take part in CrossFit Fury, a full body workout the combines cardio, core training and more.
- Fridays, enjoy POUND, a unique sweat, sculpt and rocking workout using lightly weighted drumsticks to ‘perform’ your way to a great physique.
Also new for 2019 is Hiking Yoga classes at Skyline Regional Park located at 2600 N Watson Rd. Take scenic hikes on Red-tailed Hawk trail with yoga stops integrated throughout. Here is the schedule:
- January 26 from 9-10 a.m.
- February 2 and 16, March 2 and 16, and April 6 from 8-9 a.m.
- May 4 and 18 from 7-8 a.m.
Make friends and excite your exercise routine. No need to pre-register just show up! Open to beginners and experts alike, all ages. Come out and give it a try, meet your neighbors, get the kids out of the house and enjoy your City's fitness offerings!
Join us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/WFd4n5.