What have you got to lose?
Sundance Park | 22865 W. Lower Buckeye Road
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. | Monday - Friday | FREE Program!
If you’re looking to shake up your exercise routine and want the motivation of a group, then Fitness in the Park is for you! Starts the week of August 26. The music is great; the classes are the most popular offered at gyms across the county and its absolutely FREE all you need is a water bottle and to show up! This popular ongoing program offers a large park for kids to play in while parents complete their 1-hour workout.
- On Mondays, try Ignite Yoga, to learn yoga postures, breathing techniques and proper alignment.
- Tuesdays, PiYo offers a high intensity low impact workout that combines Pilates and Yoga moves.
- Wednesdays, STRONG by Zumba combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training moves synced to original music that has been specifically designed to match every single move.
- Thursdays, take part in Fury Wellness, 25-minutes of exercise followed by 25 minutes of nutrition education. This class is for anyone looking to improve their health, including those with Type II Diabetes.
- Fridays, enjoy POUND, a unique sweat, sculpt and rocking workout using lightly weighted drumsticks to ‘perform’ your way to a great physique.
Make friends and excite your exercise routine. No need to pre-register, just show up! Open to beginners and experts alike, all ages. Come out and give it a try, meet your neighbors, get the kids out of the house and enjoy your City's fitness offerings!
Join us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/WFd4n5.