Join the City of Buckeye for an action packed summer program. This summer, your child will participate in daily activities such as arts and crafts, games, sports, guest speakers, cooking projects, STEM activities and much more! Come have your child experience something new while making new friendships this summer. Our staff are ready to give the participants a summer they won’t forget!
Registrations accepted at the Dr. Saide Recreation Center (1003 E. Eason Ave.) Monday through Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Summer Rec (1st-8th Grades)
Registration begins April 8th
This fun, quality and affordable summer program is offered at BESD school locations with a separate tween program for those 5th-8th graders. Participants will be placed in age appropriate groups for activities. Each week campers will have the opportunity to explore different field trips or stay onsite to enjoy activities. Breakfast and lunch will be provided through the BESD Summer Feeding Program. Summer Rec Info Packet
- Schedule: June 3- July 19, 2019 (8 weeks)
- Fee: ***New this year – Early bird registration April 8-April 26 - $80 for the entire summer for residents - $90 for non-residents
Regular registration will be $90 for residents and $100 for non-residents and after May 24th there is a late fee of $10 added to the regular registration fee
Drop in visitor day pass fee - $5
- Summer Rec (1st - 8th grade) Registration Packet is available here
Summer Lil' Squirts: Ages 3-5 years old (fully potty trained)
Lil' Squirts preschool summer program emphasizes learning through play. By incorporating a variety of seasonal themes we help kids develop those important social, group and independent skills. Lil' Squirts is a licensed program and accepts DES funding. Lunch is provided daily and weekly field trip opportunities are available.
- Schedule: June 3 - July 19, 2019 (8 weeks)
- Fee: $55 per week (field trips not included)
- Lil' Squirts Field Trip list are be available here
- Location: Dr. Saide Recreation Center
- Hours: 8:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday
- Lil' Squirts (Ages 3-5) Registration Packet is available here
Licensed All-Day Summer Camp (1st-8th All Day Program)
Give your kids a summer they will never forget! This all day summer camp offers a variety of fun-filled activities that will keep your children on their toes. Campers will participate in an array of sports, arts and crafts, games, and special events. Campers also get to explore exciting activities off-site during our unique and varied field trips each week. Most field trips are included in the weekly fee. This is a licensed program and accepts DES funding. Breakfast and lunch will be provided through the BESD Summer Feeding Program.
- Schedule: May 28 - Aug 2, 2019
- Fee: $25 per day or $100 per week (multi-child discount available)
- Summer Camp Field Trips list is available here
- Location: Sundance Elementary
- Hours: 6:00am-6:30pm Monday-Friday
- Summer Camp (1st - 8th grade) Registration Packet is available here