Under the provisions of A.R.S. 39-121, Public Records Law, it is requested that the following records be released.
LOBBY HOURS: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
It can take up to 10 business days to process this request (upon approval from a supervisor for the release).
Reports (including crash reports): $5.00 (up to 10 pages); $10.00 (11-20 pages); $15.00 (21+ pages); $.20/each additional page.
Electronic Media Fees (Minimum Charge + per minute rate):
- 911 CDs are $10.00 (Minimum) – includes first hour for processing/redaction; $.35/each additional minute required.
- Photos on CD are $20.00 (Minimum) – includes first 20 photos; $3.35/each additional photo
- Video are $25.00 (Minimum) per DVD – includes first hour of redaction time; $.67/each additional minute required.
We accept MONEY ORDERS, BUSINESS CHECKS, and (CREDIT CARDS after 03-06-18).
1. Complete this form, printing neatly and providing as much information as possible. Failure to do so may delay processing.
2. If the report is not available at the time of your request, you will be called and advised when the report will be ready and the cost.