Bulk trash service is provided on a quarterly basis, or four times per year.
- In front of your home, on your property, in a neat pile
- Bulk pile may be six feet long by six feet wide by six feet high (6' x 6' x 6')
- Bulk items may be parallel to the street on your property; not on sidewalk, street, or alley
- Bulk items should be more than five feet from any fixed object (electrical boxes, mail boxes, poles, etc...)
- Bag all small items
- Cut branches to 3 foot lengths and bundle (stack and tie)
- Bundle (stack and tie) all landscaping waste
- Place bulk trash the weekend prior to your collection day
- Bulk must be placed before 5:30 a.m. on the pick-up day. Items placed late will not be collected.
- See diagram for details
- 2019 Bulk Trash Schedule
- Tips for Residents in Verrado
Bulk Trash Service Requirements
A solid waste account with the city of Buckeye is required for each household located within the corporate city limits.
Download a detailed flyer on the city's trash, recycling, household hazardous waste, and bulk trash collection services.
For more information, please call 623-349-6100.
Have More Trash Than What Will Fit in a 6’ x 6’ x 6’ Space?
If your bulk trash exceeds the allowable dimensions, you are responsible for disposing of the extra bulk waste.
Buckeye residents receive a special rate at the landfill located on the east side of MC85 at 24427 S U.S. Highway 85, Buckeye, AZ 85326. There is a minimum fee of $10.30, which covers the first 600 pounds. Additional weight may incur an additional charge. Remember to bring your Trash Service bill to show proof of residency and a current trash service account.
Buckeye residents may contact Republic Services directly to set up collection of bulk trash at your house. The cost for this service is $145.00 and is paid to Republic Services. Call 602-455-3353 for more information and/or to schedule this service.
To Report Missed Collection
- Monday through Thursday, please call 623-349-6100
- Friday, please contact Republic Services at 602-442-5980
- Place bulk trash at the front of your property as early as the weekend before collection, but no later than 5:30 a.m. on your collection day.
- Collection occurs from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Follow these links to learn more useful information about Solid Waste and Recycling services: