City of Buckeye residents receive residential curbside pick-up service two times per week. Once for trash and the other for recycling. Recycling is a no cost service on the solid waste fee.
Recycling Cart Service Requirements
Every residence within Buckeye's corporate city limits must have a solid waste account.
How to properly recycle (from Republic Services): https://recyclingsimplified.com/
What to Recycle?
To help make your recycling count, only recycle clean material, and only recycle these items:
- Bottles (plastic and glass)
- Cans (drink and food)
- Paper and cardboard
Only clean and un-bagged material. No small pieces or shredded paper that can blow away in the breeze. No plastic bags or plastic film material.
How to place your cart:
- Place your container on the street the night before collection day
- Place container in front of your house with the wheels adjacent to the curb, or on a collection pad with alley service, or next to a road with no sidewalk.
- Container should be clear of fixed objects
- Never on the sidewalk
- In-Ground cans:
- In-ground service includes City authorized staff pulling and returning the trash and recycle cans.
- Residents own and maintain the containers and all associated structures.
Download a detailed service flyer for more information or call 623-349-6100.
Recycling helps reduce our use of natural resources and extends the life of our landfill. Help us continue our sustainability path by learning how you can “Do More Blue.”
To Report Broken/Missing Recycle Cart
- Missing recycle carts require a non-emergency police report number to be replaced. Please call the non-emergency line at 623-349-6499, Monday through Thursday
- For a broken lid, wheel or cart, please call 623-349-6100, Monday through Thursday
- Or schedule your own repair service.
To Report a Broken Cart
- Call 623-349-6100
To Report Missed Collection
- Monday through Thursday, please call 623-349-6100
- Friday, contact Republic Services at 602-442-5980
- Place container at your curb by 5:30 a.m. on your collection day
- Collection occurs from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m
Follow these links to learn more useful information about Solid Waste and Recycling services: