Please note: Recycling requirements have been adapting to meet global market changes. Thank you for your patience as we work with Republic Services and adjust to global market needs for recyclable materials. Please see this youtube video for more information: https://youtu.be/NK20t11He14
City of Buckeye residents receive residential curbside service two times per week; one empty, once per week for trash and one empty, once per week for recycling. Extra containers are available for an additional monthly fee of $13.83 each.
Recycling Cart Service Requirements
Every residence within Buckeye's city limits must have a solid waste account to receive weekly service.
What to recycle (from Republic Services): https://recyclingsimplified.com/
Not sure what items are recyclable following the holidays? Check out this quick and convenient list.
How to place your recycling cart:
- Place your container on the street (not on the sidewalk) by 5:30 a.m. on your collection day
- Place container in front of your house with the wheels adjacent to the curb. (Verrado residents may have designated collection pads.)
- If you do not have a sidewalk in front of your home, place the cart within two feet (2') of the pavement or roadway
- Container should be more than five feet (5') away from any fixed object (poles, mailboxes, etc.) and should not interfere with pedestrians, bicyclists, equestrians or motorists
- Residents with in-ground service own and maintain their containers
Download a detailed service flyer for more information or call 623-349-6100.
Recycling helps reduce our use of natural resources and extends the life of our landfill. Help us continue our sustainability path by learning how you can “Do More Blue.”
To Report Broken/Missing Recycle Cart
- Missing recycle carts require a non-emergency police report number to be replaced. Please call the non-emergency line at 623-349-6499, Monday through Thursday
- For a broken lid, wheel or cart, please call 623-349-6100, Monday through Thursday
- Or schedule your own repair service.
To Report a Broken Cart
- Call 623-349-6100
To Report Missed Collection
- Monday through Thursday, please call 623-349-6100
- Friday, contact Republic Services at 602-442-5980
- Place container at your curb by 5:30 a.m. on your collection day
- Collection occurs from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m
Follow these links to learn more useful information about Solid Waste and Recycling services: