Residential Curbside Trash Services
Buckeye residents receive residential curbside service two times per week; one time per week for trash and one time per week for recycling. Extra containers are available for an additional monthly fee of $13.83 each.
Pick-up days are determined by your service area. To determine your service area, refer to the Curbside Trash and Service Schedule.
Trash Cart Service Requirements
Every residence within Buckeye's city limits must have a solid waste account to receive weekly service.
- Place your container on the street (not on the sidewalk) by 5:30 a.m. on your collection day
- Place container in front of your house with the wheels adjacent to the curb. (Verrado residents may have designated collection pads.)
- If you do not have a sidewalk in front of your home, place the cart within two feet (2') of the pavement or roadway
- Container should be more than five feet (5') away from any fixed object (poles, mailboxes, etc.) and should not interfere with pedestrians, bicyclists, equestrians or motorists
- In-Ground cans:
- In-ground service includes City authorized staff pulling and returning the trash and recycle cans.
- Residents own and maintain the containers and all associated structures.
Download a detailed Trash Services flyer for more information
For search general information about trash services, click here or call 623-349-6100.
To Report Broken/Missing Trash Cart
- Missing carts require a non-emergency police report number. Please call the non emergency line at 623-349-6499, Monday through Thursday
- For a broken lid, wheel or cart, please call 623-349-6100, Monday through Thursday
- Or schedule your own cart repair or replacement service.
To Report Missed Collection
- Monday through Thursday, please call 623-349-6100
- Friday collection service, please contact Republic Services at 602-442-5980
- If you have more trash than will fit into the 96-gallon trash cart, DO NOT place bags on the ground. Please take them to the landfill, or hold onto them until the next collection week.
- If you frequently have extra trash, please contact 623-349-6100 and request an extra trash cart for an additional monthly fee.
- Place container at your curb by 5:30 a.m. on your collection day
- Collection times are from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For information on bulk trash service, click here
Follow these links to learn more useful information about Solid Waste and Recycling services:
- Solid Waste and Recycling Rates
- Maricopa County Waste Resources & Recycling
- Report an environmental concern or trash problem
In collaboration with Republic Services