All residents of Buckeye receive a monthly bill for water, sewer and/or trash. Where you live will determine which services you receive from the city. Each customer is charged a base fee for water, sewer and trash.
- Resolution 23-19 Notice of Intent to increase water rates
- Rate Study 2019
- 5 Year Cost of Service Transition (Proposed)
- Current Utility Rates (approved by City Council Nov. 2016)
- Current Solid Waste Rates
- Sewer Fee Adjustment Form
- Leak Adjustment Form
The majority of residents receive their water from Buckeye's Water Resources Department. However, there are two additional water providers within the city:
Arizona Water Company
To confirm your water provider, please contact our Utility Billing Office at 623-349-6100, Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.